Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Space Story

I am a scientist.  I work at a space station with other scientists.  We just made and launched a space shuttle.
It landed on the moon.  We could see what it saw.  We saw gray rocks everywhere.  The space shuttle started digging.  After a while, the drill hit something hard.  We thought it was a rock, so we turned on the sucker.  Nothing happened.  We turned on the camera on the drill.  The thing that the drill had hit looked green and scaly.  We dug around it.  All of a sudden, it came out.  It looked like a huge green pill bug.  Out
of the hole came more of them.  The space shuttle lifted of, but one of them grabbed it with its jaw.  It didn't weigh much in space, so the space shuttle kept going.  Right back to earth.

2 comments:

  1. I think that story was wonderful. I liked the description of the alien. I'm looking forward to the next entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this story! It's so creative and imaginative.
    I feel like I was right there on the moon working with the sucker!

    ReplyDelete