Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Skating at Cass Park

Today I went skating at Cass Park.  I went with my Mom, my brother Max, my uncle Stan, and Stan's girlfriend Yelena.  I played "Angry Birds" game on Stan's Android phone on my way to the park.  Cass Park is about 15 minutes away from my house.   I rented a pair of black hockey skates.  They weren't exactly new, but they weren't exactly worn out, either.  The rink was so crowded, I almost got hit by other skaters several times.  There were every kind of people there, even tots on tiny tot skates.  It was really cold in the rink, but I didn't feel cold because I had a lot of clothes on.  At first I didn't skate well because I forgot how to skate, but then I remembered and started skating well.  I skated at four miles per hour, I think.  We took photos of us.  At the end my feet started hurting, so I wanted to get out.  I rushed out to take my skates off and to put my boots on.  When we were going back home, I was playing "Angry Birds" again.

This is this the picture of us at the rink:

 IMAG0170.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment